This training contains 12 hours of live content (4 x 3 hour sessions)
Reclaiming our imagination and using it to think about how we wish to create right relationship with ourselves, with others, with all of creation, holds unlimited possibilities for liberation, individually and collectively.
Re-imagining who we are, how we wish to exist, and how we want to hold space for others to do the same is an invitation towards wholeness.
Re-Imagine It All is an invitation to use an ever growing understanding of racial equity and social justice to evaluate the way you are upholding, enforcing and leaning into systems of oppression. In a facilitated virtual community, we will center self study and curiosity as keys to unlock our ability to imagine new solutions.
Join kelley nicole palmer for this collaborative, co-learning cohort, designed with an intention of holding space for each of us to remember and reconnect to our imagination, opening pathways to broader perspectives.
Together we will build our capacity to see new and more expansive ideas about how to do the work we feel called to do, want to do and need to do for a more equitable, sustainable, accessible and authentic wellness community.
Re-Imagine It All
is a 2-week immersion with bi-weekly live offerings.
This offering is intended to be a space for participants to be curious, invite deep self study and foster sustainable practices that can center joy, liberation and authentic community.
The Story of Me
- Invitations to uncover and investigate the stories we are holding about our identities, power, responsibilities and possibilities. This session will focus on self study tools to gain a deeper understanding of who we are and how we can shift to seeing ourselves as powerful innovators of change.
- Invitations to uncover and investigate the stories we are holding about resources, access and redistribution. This session will focus heavily on naming resources that are often undervalued or ignored so we can uplift them and center them in our ideas about what is possible for a more equitable, sustainable and accessible community
- Invitations to investigate what brings us joy, the stories we hold about accessing joy and the ways we deny ourselves Joy. In this session we will center joy as a necessity for collective liberation and sit with possibilities for shifting our patterns, thoughts and practices to not only include joy but make it the center of the work we wish to do in the world.
Building a Bold Vision
- Invitations to work collaboratively to name and choose new patterns for how we will work and live in the world. This final session will focus on building an expansive vision of what is possible individually and collectively.
kelley nicole palmer (she/her) is a Black, queer creative, and community advocate based in Charlotte NC.
kelley nicole uses the practices and philosophy of yoga to guide her work in creating equitable and sustainable access to wellness for BIPOC.
Along with teaching movement, meditation, and contemplative practices, kelley nicole leads retreats, hosts workshops, and contributes to multiple teacher training programs. kelley nicole also works as a race equity educator, working to create collaborative learning and self-study spaces where inquiry-based learning brings new perspectives, insights, and action.
kelley nicole is a writer and collage artist focusing that work on Black liberation, wholeness, and healing. kelley nicole serves as a founding member of The Sanctuary In The City, a Charlotte-based non-profit that focuses on equitable healing spaces for BIPOC all over the world. kelley nicole also serves as a trainer for Accessible Yoga Training School.
To learn more about kelley nicole please visit, www.kelleynicolepalmer.com
When you register for Re-Imagine It All you’ll get:
- Access to a student portal, where you’ll have a welcome message from kelley nicole palmer
- 12 hours of live, online training with kelley nicole palmer, within a collaborative, co-learning cohort, centering self-study and curiosity
- Video archives with captions of all live content, with access for 1 year
- A rich resource list that we will build together in community
- Take home self-study exercises and invitations to help embody the topics outside of our space
- 12 hours CEUs (after completion of the course content, you may submit your certificate for contact hours through Yoga Alliance if desired)